1. Choose your Accommodation
Use our Advanced search feature in the Home page, allows to find your ideal property or mail us for any advice, select contact from the top menu of any page for our contact details. You may also fill the Info request inthe top menu in each property page.
2. Reserve your Accommodation
Please forward your completed Booking Request form (in the top menu in each property page) and we will send you a confirmation of your booking with documentation required. Should you need time to make travel arrangements or organise your trip we will be happy to give you an unconditional 48 hour option on the accommodation, to obtain and option please contact us with the dates and accommodation that you would like to option.
3. Confirm your Reservation
We will send you a confirmation per e mail of your reservation as soon as we have received payment.
4. Paying the Balance
The due date will be shown on your confirmation. We will send a reminder 2 weeks befor if payment has not been received by this date.
5. Holiday Documents
Please make sure that you take your reservation confirmation/ Voucher with you when you travel. You will find your road itinerary and arrival instructions
Generally, once our web site is released, villas and apartments to which many of our clients travel to year after year are snapped up very quickly and, if you were to wait, you may find that your choice has been booked already. To avoid this, if you have a particular preference from our brochure or whilst on holiday with us you have seen another of our properties which is of interest to you, then we will be happy to pre-register your choice and dates of travel for the following year.
Simply contact us from the top menu of any page for our contact details. You can reserve your choice for 2015. However the registration is only taken subject to the contract for the property being renewed and as such we would not suggest that flights are booked prior to the accommodation being confirmed.
If bad weather is experienced however, this may affect the condition of the swimming pool and whilst it will be attended to as soon as possible, pool maintenance people are extremely busy at times like this. During storms electricity supplies can be cut without warning.
The accommodation found in the shared pools sections usually have on site managers and these problems that seldom occur are quickly resolved.
The responsibility of the property manager is to give guests access to the accommodation, to explain how appliances and facilities function and to collect any on site charges.
The following deposits are payable for reservations made outside 10 weeks before departure. Bookings made within this period require the full balance to be paid at the time of reservation.
Apartments and Villas – 50% of the total rental fee
We accept wire/bank transfer. Bank details are supplied when booking. . Please enquire for procedure
Please note that we will take no action on confirming bookings until we have received the relevant payment.
If you have any comments or suggestions for our website, we would be pleased to hear from you! Please email email@example.com
1. Villa and apartment prices are on a weekly rental basis, normally irrespective of the number of persons occupying the property, up to the standard occupancy level which is shown, extra people may carry a surcharge. We will need to know how many people are in your party, it is important we are advised prior to departure of any persons intending to join you. For 14 nights and longer, add the appropriate weekly rates together.
2. Villas and apartments are self contained and furnished and come equipped with bed linen, towels ( when is not differently specified) and kitchen equipment including fridge, cooker, crockery, utensils and cutlery.
5. Maid Service – Accommodation is cleaned for your arrival with fresh linen and towels ( when is not differently specified). For each subsequent complete week there will usually be fresh linen and towels. Pool cleaning and garden maintenance are usually carried out weekly. Final clean charge is usually not included in the price. Anyway we do ask that the villa is left in a reasonable condition with all washing up done.
6. Extras such as cots and highchairs for infants are available upon request.
Our Accommodation Prices Do Not Include
1. Holiday insurance – Please enquire if you need help
2. Any additional extras such as extra linen changes, maid service or other extra services. In some properties where extra beds can be placed, there is a supplement per person per week to cover extra linen and maid service.
3. Breakages, which should be reported to the property owner/manager immediately and paid for locally before vacating your accommodation.
4. Transfers between the airport.
6. Car Hire
7. Beach and pool towels are not provided.
Cots and highchairs are usually addded upon request but may not be of the types normally found in the UK and similarly cots may be travel cots, highchairs may be the clip on variety and televisions are not satellite unless otherwise stated.
If you have special requirements please let us know and we will do our very best for you.
Villas and apartments will usually be cleaned and ready for occupation on the day of your arrival by 4pm. You must vacate your property by 10am on your day of departure in order to give us time to prepare for new arrivals.
In order to allow for provision of sufficient linen and towels, it is essential that we are advised of the total number in your party and their names should be included on the booking form. Unlike many tour operators who try to pack as many people into a property with no thought for practicalities or comfort, we try to take a realistic view and some apartments and villas can accommodate extra beds. These are marked next to the relevant properties and although some properties have bedrooms large enough to take additional beds, others will only have space in the lounge. Extra beds may take the form of camp, folding or utilise existing sofabeds and the weekly supplement charged is to cover the extra linen and maid service. Please do not hesitate to call us should you wish to clarify details on a specific property.
These properties are a good way of “getting away from it all”, but a few points should be noted especially for those who are thinking of taking this type of holiday for the first time. As the name suggests, private villas – especially those in the countryside – will have a selection of wildlife around them. As villas tend to be in the countryside, it is a good idea to take a torch with you, particularly if walking after sunset.
Swimming pools are cleaned and treated usually once/twice a week, in order to keep the garden in good order, it may be necessary for the owners or their gardeners to make visits during your stay. Most villas will be supplied with sunbeds although these will belong to the owner and can vary from property to property. The majority are of the plastic type and will not have cushions on them as these become stained after a short time thus making them difficult to maintain in good condition.
The information for each property quotes sizes of pools in metres, along with approximate distances to towns, shops and the nearest restuarants. These are for guidance only and where pools are of an irregular size, sizes are measured at their widest points. Similarly, the floor plans are shown to give a general indication of the overall layout and room configuration of the property. They are not drawn to scale and the colours used are not meant to be representative of actual details.
Unfortunately, it is inevitable that some of the details on our website may have changed since they were printed and we will advise you of changes to any details at the time you confirm your booking or as soon as we become aware of them, whichever is sooner.